The legendary ODR-1 Overdrive Pedal is finally available as a plugin! Along with the classic ODR-1 sound, we’ve added a ton of new features like: Adjustable voltage (from 5v to 18v) and switchable low cut, which gives you even more options than the physical pedal!
Flawless digital recreation of the legendary Nobels ODR-1
Retains a guitars dynamics while still giving an overdriven tone – Tolerance Modelling
Available on both PC & MAC
Variable Voltage with automatic level adjustment
Mono or Stereo
Low CPU overhead
Classic tones from Jerry Donahue, Guthrie Trapp, Tim Pierce, and more!
No annoying dongle protection
• Drive – Adjusts the amount of overdrive.
• Spectrum – Turning the knob clockwise increases the bass and treble at the same time. The midrange stays
untouched in either direction to offer transparency with a pinch of warmth.
• Level – Adjusts the total output volume of the pedal.
• Bass Cut – Applies a Low-Pass Filter at 80 Hz.
• Bypass – Allows you to turn on or off the plugin.
• Tolerance Modelling – Allows you to introduce tolerance differences between multiple instances of the plugin, similar to the tolerance variance that occur in manufacturing of the Nobels ODR-1.
• Voltage – This allows you to have the option to give your audio track less headroom or more headroom of the overdrive effect.